Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Marriage, a ‘drug deal’ for Hollywood Actress Scarlett Johansson

Hollywood Actress Scarlett Johansson says planning her wedding to Ryan Reynolds was like conducting a “drug deal”. “I never thought that I’d be planning my wedding in a dark alley somewhere, but it turned out that way. It was really quite secretive and I felt like I was doing a drug deal without all the fun,” a website quoted her as saying. The actress who married the Adventure Land actor in an intimate ceremony on Vancouver Island, Canada, in September 2008 admits the pair had to do a lot sneaking around so that they could keep their big day private. Scarlett has previously admitted marrying 33-year-old Ryan cemented the couple’s love and brought them closer together. “We’re enjoying evolving our relationship together. I feel that my life and my work are heading in the right direction,” she added. “Being married is a bit like being part of a tribe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight of the Conchords - 468x60