Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Kate Beckinsale’s hair dilemma

Hollywood movie star Kate Beckinsale’s daughter throws tantrums if she changes her hairstyle. The hollywood film White out actress has revealed that her 10-year-old daughter Lily with ex-partner Michael Sheen — hates it if she changes her flowing brunette locks, and isn’t shy to tell her mother what she thinks. Kate said, “I don’t really think about my hair that much. I’ve got a daughter and if I do anything really radically different, she gets upset.”

It’s not just Lily who likes Kate the way she is, her director husband Len Wiseman also wants her to stay the same. Kate revealed, “If I come in the door looking different, Lily goes, ‘Ew, you don’t look like yourself. You look horrible’. And my husband tends to do that too.” Lily isn’t impressed with her acting credits as well, and longs for her mum to work with some stars from the past like Joan Crawford or Janice Joplin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight of the Conchords - 468x60