Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

I’m no man eater, says Megan Fox

Megan Fox can make many a men go weak in the knees. But the sexy Transformers actress says she’s no man-eater and this highly sexed image of hers is totally at odds with her private life. She also reveals that even just the thought of a one night stand is enough to make her sick.

Megan, who is in a relationship with actor Brian Austin Green, insists that she has slept with only two men. She says, “I’ve only been with two men my entire life — my childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don’t love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I’ve never even come close to having a one-night stand.” And the actress has no one but herself to blame for her media image. “My biggest regret is that I’ve assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don’t regret what has happened to me, but I regret the way I have dealt with it,” the actress laments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight of the Conchords - 468x60