Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

RIHANNA IN TROUBLE

Trainer Cindy Percival has filed a lawsuit against the Russian Roulette singer, claiming she never got a check for a couple of weeks of work in 2009.

Sexy singer Rihanna’s exercise regime has got her into a spot of trouble. The singer’s trainer Cindy Percival has filed a claim against her for alleged unpayment of wages amounting to $26,144.14. According to Cindy, Rihanna had hired her to perform ‘exclusive personal training’ services at a rate of $1,500-a-day. However, she claims she wasn’t paid for a few weeks work between September and October. In addition to that, the trainer is also seeking $2,644.14 to cover the costs of her travel around Europe to work with the 22-year-old star. Rihanna has previously spoken about her exercise regime, admitting she always needs a trainer to motivate her in her work-out sessions. She says, “I stay in shape with a lot of hard work and a lot of running on the treadmill. Cardio is the key. I have a personal trainer who travels with me if we have a big event coming up. I work out every day but I need a trainer to motivate me — I don’t find it much fun working out on my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight of the Conchords - 468x60