Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Is Gemma Arterton hot enought to be a bond girl?

She won an army of male admirers when she played Strawberry Fields in the 007 film Quantum Of Solace, But Gemma Arterton thinks she was “not hot enough” to play a Bond girl and that she is “really average”. The 24-yearold who stripped down to underwear and heels for the cover of GQ magazine said that in comparison to fellow Bond girl Olga Kurylenko she is rather plain, reported Daily Mail online.

“In comparison to many actresses I think I’m really average. When I got the Bond film there was this big hoo-ha about me not being hot enough. I have to say, I agree. There are some really beautiful actresses, like Olga Kurylenko,” she said.

Arterton who will next be seen opposite Hollywood heartthrob Jake Gyllenhaal in Prince of Persia says that she does not want to be typecast as a ‘Bond Girl’ forever.

“I hope people don’t see me just as a Bond girl. I hope they’ll soon see my (other) work and think differently,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight of the Conchords - 468x60